CPM Master ERP Budget Management
Depending on the economic development process, the budget management practices are indispensable for the future decision-making processes of business management.
Budget Management General Characteristics
– You can prepare a budget according to all fields defined on current card and stock card. For example, products, product groups, customers, customer groups can be targeted by preparing merchandise budget and comparison analysis can be reported.
– You can prepare your budget targets as quantity-price-amount-discount. When you enter your quantity and price targets, the system generates an automatic amount budget.
– Revised budgets can be created from the main budget.
– Different budgets can be converted into a single budget by combining revised budgets.
– Revised budget comparison reports can be generated.
– You can make budget comparisons and actual comparisons.
– You can create controls based on the budget created in all paperwork processes.
– In case of budget overrun, you can have the documents enter the approval flow.
Budget Management Main Categories
– Sales Budget
– Gross Sales Budget
– Discount Budget
– Net Sales Budget
– Total Sales Budget Including VAT
– Collection Budget
– Production Budget
– Purchase Budget
– Net Purchase Budget
– Purchase Payment Budget
– Expense Budget
– Project Budget
– Expense Payments Budget
– Investment Budget
– Cash Flow Budget
– Proforma Balance Sheet and Income Statement