CONTINUOUS QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR CONTINUOUS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Designed in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 16949 Quality Management systems, CPM MASTER ERP Quality Management System is the only software you need to manage production, quality, supply and sales process analysis.
Quality management systems are a holistic approach that accepts the system as a whole and considers quality as a customer-oriented common function of every element within this whole. In the most general sense, it is the totality of planned and systematic activities carried out in order to achieve the targeted quality in an organization.
Quality Management System can be summarized as CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
With CPM ERP Quality Management applications supporting the Quality Management Systems, the system works well and can be reported at any time.
Most of the companies either follow the Quality Management processes in Excel or try to report them independently from their own processes with 3rd party software other than ERP. However, ERP software is specially designed for these business systems.
With the CPM ERP system, you will see that your business’s productivity increases in a very short time. Instant monitoring of business processes will prevent errors before they occur. Data discrepancies due to the presence of data in different environments will be eliminated. Multiple entries of the same data will reduce the workload. Thanks to the data entered from a single source, all data from document management and distribution to quality control processes can be reported instantly. You will be able to evaluate and inform your suppliers with a single button on the system. You will be able to evaluate customer complaints instantly and take actions within the company and monitor whether the given tasks are completed or not. With Process Analysis, you will be able to get all the quality reports of your company over the system.
With CPM ERP Quality Management Module;
- You can revise and follow the entry, process and final control plans on the system.
- You can access your documents through the system, distribute them, and ensure that all backup and storage processes are moved to SQL database environment.
- You can associate the technical drawings with the stocks; you can send the technical drawings to your supplier via e-mail automatically when you make the purchase.
- With nonconformity management, you can monitor customer complaints, take action, and monitor your internal corrective and preventive actions.
- You can plan your personnel trainings and follow the training results.
- With supplier management, you can analyze your supplier’s processes and perform performance evaluations instantly with a single click.
- Generate initial sample control reports for materials received from your supplier. You can restrict processes in the system for parts that do not comply with INKR.
- You can create error form for your suppliers and you can make the relationship between the incoming party and errors automatically.
CREATE A CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM WITH MODULES FOR NEEDS
Design – Collection
Input Quality Control
Output Quality Control
Measurement Device Calibration
Technical Drawing Document Management
Quality Document Management
Internal Evaluation and Audit
Nonconformity Management (8D, Customer Complaints)
One of the most important parts of the quality systems is to maintain the relations with the suppliers we are customers according to the standards. The purpose of supplier management is to select suppliers who supply materials / semi-finished products that directly or indirectly affect the product, to measure, analyze, follow-up and improve the basic performances of existing suppliers.
One of the most important elements of CPM MASTER Quality Management is supplier management and evaluation.
Supplier management requires detailed and continuous monitoring of many issues.
- Supplier selection, identification and follow-up of detailed information of potentially workable suppliers
- Compliance of the supplier with the quality systems, monitoring of quality documents and durations
- Audit planning, monitoring and reporting for potential supplier selection
- Planning of audit processes for suppliers, monitoring and reporting of audit results
- Monitoring and reporting of the first sample and control processes of the supplied parts
- Tracking, reporting and reporting of supplier-based errors
- Interruption and follow-up for supplier-related errors
- Evaluation and follow-up of suppliers monthly or periodically according to ISO Standards
Identification of Supplier (Supplier Card)
Thanks to the quality practices developed within the supplier card:
- You can level your suppliers. (Direct, Indirect, etc.)
- You can follow approved and unapproved.
- Machine supplier, number of employees, turnover, etc. of your supplier. You can keep detailed information; you can follow the approval status of your customers working with the supplier.
- You can follow up the quality certificates and end dates of your supplier and request new documents by informing your suppliers whose end date is approaching.
Supplier Evaluation Form
- You can plan the audits of your approved suppliers defined in the system with this module.
- You can create sector-specific questions with the audit question bank and use them in audit forms.
- You can conduct and follow up your audits separately either on a general or department basis.
- You can create an audit score for the supplier by performing a system compliance index and scoring in accordance with the responses to the question bank
- You can create an action plan for the company through the audit form for the problems seen in the supplier as a result of the audit and you can follow the status of the opened actions with this form. You can e-mail automatically the audit results.
Supplier First Sample Check Form
Measurement and approval tracking of sample parts from the supplier can be performed with this module.
Thanks to I.N.K.R Module:
- All materials are subjected to the necessary measurement and evaluation criteria before being used in production.
- Reports on measurements can be generated.
- Approved or rejected parts can be tracked on a supplier basis.
- You can prevent the purchase of orders from the supplier for non-approved parts on the system.
Supplier Error Reporting Form
- In case of a problem with the material sent by the supplier as a result of input quality or process quality controls, error notification can be made to the related company.
- The results of the error notification can be followed.
- Emergency / temporary measures required by the supplier may be followed.
- Actions to the supplier can be followed with this module to prevent the recurrence of the error.
This Module data is also a title of the Supplier Performance Assessment Criteria..
Reclamation is an application that occurs due to the lack of quality of the goods sold.
According to the definitions, the company is informed about the advertisement and invoice is issued.
Supplier Performance Evaluation
Performance measurement and evaluation related to the supplier can be made on the system.
Performance Calculation Criteria
A. QUALITY PERFORMANCE
- Delivery performance: the ratio of the quantity rejected in the input quantity and the input quality
- Customer-sourced customer returns: 8D (If Customer nonconformities are sourced from suppliers)
- Non-conformance performance: Rate of drop-out of supplier error notification forms during the period
B. DELIVERY PERFORMANCE
- Excess freight
- Delivery performance
- Compliance with delivery dates
C. PURCHASE EVALUATION
- Purchasing unit evaluation
PPM values are calculated and the firm’s score and class are determined during the period.
Supplier Process Analysis
Many reports can be obtained on the system regarding the supplier management process: Supplier Quality Certificate Status, Supplier PPM Status Report, Supplier Monthly Shipment Performance Status etc.